Dienstag, 20. April 2010

Munich impressions....

As I am living in Munich for almost 22 years now I thought I show you some "Munich impressions".

Munich is a wonderful city to live although they say it is very expensive but honestly for me it is worth it. We have the mountains close - we have lots of nice seas and lakes around - we have the "English Garden" which is the green lung in the middle of the city - we have short distances to Austria and Italy -we have the BAYARIANS (which are "special people" - you love them or you hate them LOL) and we have the worlds biggest festival - the Octoberfest.

For all who haven't been here - here are some pics




A "bavarian lion"



"Dom" or "Frauenkirche"


view to the Olympic Tower and Stadion



Hofgarten


Oktoberfest



Rollercoaster and Looping


Oktoberfest by night

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love Munich and cant wait to visit it again, besides the Oktoberfest, I want to see the other attractions.
    I'm thinking of not going to Munich as I will be leaving with friends from Alsfeld around 1.30pm and then the drive...my hubby is only available after 8pm for dinner, then on Saturday its back to the Bauma and the afternoon we leave, no visiting the city as we have to take a man to the Airport so he can get back to SA...
    So think its pointless...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the pics! Ya gotta know that the LION is my FAV, right? I think the tour of ur town is great!

    AntwortenLöschen