Montag, 26. April 2010

Very busy because of having my parents around the next days.....

Today I have "nothing to say" - I am very busy as my parents are coming around for 3 days and all I want is that everything is clean and nice when they arrive tomorrow at midday...
Am a little bit stressed because of gaining weight the last week and til now nothing happened - have to be patient I know but .....
Our weekend was nice - did some gardening and hub and I painted our garage - then I did my 10 km run - a new route which I really love and I cannot "shorten" it so I HAVE to run 10 kms to be at home again....
On saturday we were invited by our neighbours - was a funny evening and we went home at 02.00 am on sunday morning - woke up at 8 and prepared breakfast - still too cold to have it outside but in around midday it was very nice - sunshine, blue sky and SILENCE!!!
Hub and I both sat in the sun and read - I had my new book (about photoshop cs 4 ) from Scott Kelby and every now and then I had to laugh out loud - he writes in such a funny way. I love it.

Since my parents are here the next days I won't have time to "play around" with my new photoshop cs 4 - but will do it next week.

Try to give an "update about me" the next days - what happened and what we're gonna doing....

2 Kommentare:

  1. Have a fantastic time with your parents...I am envious as I wish my parents lived close enough to visit me, they visited me once - for that I am grateful and they loved Germany which they saw in Autumn.

    Yesterday I went out with my camera and when I got home tried to download my pics...guess what, I took them in RAW by mistake...so wont download!!!
    Will have to delete and walk the route again this week when it warms up.

    I have hubby home today!!!

    I am eating in my 29 points and training daily and not losing....but its okay, I am happy with the way I look at this weight, I dont want to go higher...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Have FUN with the folks! Gotta love the things that make ya laugh, happy reading!

    AntwortenLöschen