Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2010

team up thursday the third - LETTERS


 

So here we play the third round - its always funny how exciting I am when I recieveMarcelles photo as she always has so great ideas - she implements every theme in a fantastic way and today its again the - "wow effect" . Perfectly captured! And again - her photo is not "arranged" - its just a situation which is perfect for the chosen theme.


 


 My thoughts to this theme:

And again it was funny as with the chosen theme "Letters" we both had different ideas. I have to say when I chose the theme I immediately had the idea to "play scrabble" and will use this letters. I had no idea which word to "write" and tried different things like doing a crossword puzzle but the letters didn't came up like I wanted - it was more word related than letter related.

And honestly theres not the most to tell about my photo - the word letter written with letters - not that recourceful and tried to write different things and used more letters which was totally confusing - you had to concentrate on the words and not the real theme - then did the photo  ... and in the end I thought sometimes  "less" is "more".



Take a look what Berta ; Corey; Megan and Melody did this week.


9 Kommentare:

  1. I think your photo is BRILLIANT. you are so creative and have a good mind to think up new things.
    I am so happy to have you as my partner...you are making me think outside the box!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I LOVE both your photos - well done girls, you are both an inspiration!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. http://juggelingactoflife.blogspot.com/
    another member

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful interpretations, well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. GREAT JOB, TEAM! I think you're both so creative and both represent your theme SO WELL. Can't wait to see what you come with next week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. PS. Just read your comment on my blog. DON'T DOUBT YOURSELF - you are a wonderful photographer - I enjoy your photos very much! Thanks for your SO SWEET comments - you always leave me with a good feeling - thanks for that! You're the best.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. The photos you all put up are awesome! Kerstin...I gotta tell ya that I never would have thought of LETTERS in that way, sooo cool.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. What a great set! :) it makes me smile. I adore your shot. very creative.

    Thank you for all the really kind words you left on my blog. You made me blush, and feel happy inside. ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. love this combo, ladies! i would never have thought of the obvious -- actual letters to mail -- and this combo sits side by side just perfectly!

    AntwortenLöschen