Dienstag, 8. Juni 2010

sick....

I am sick - unbelievable - I was so proud to come though that long and cold winter without any cold and now? Yesterday I went to bed with a running nose and throat pain  - had a terrible night and woke up every 30 minutes with headache and feeling ill.

Sun is out and I would have lots to do but today I feel unable to concentrate myself - not even the thought of doing my weekly team up thursday is getting me excited. So will wait til tomorrow. Will sit a bit in the sun and watch the gardener works - bring them some coffee and water and some snacks.

So today a very silent "have a great day all" - sun is shining in beautiful Munich and lifts up my mood....



3 Kommentare:

  1. My dear friend so sorry to read you are sick...I will call you later and try cheer you up a little
    The sun is not shining here at the moment, it did, but gone now.
    Feel better soon....xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sorry to hear that the cold virus found ya, you almost got away. Hope the sunshine warms ya and helps ya feel better. Take care! Remember...rest, liquids and chicken soup maybe?

    AntwortenLöschen