Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2010

Team up thursday - week 10


I sooooo love this "project" - every week it makes me smile when I see the photo Marcelle took.  So often we are so close with our thoughts and this week again we did almost the same:

I took my photo on Monday when Achim and I did a trip to the "Tegernsee" and I asked Marcelle to send her photo a little earlier as Achim was at home yesterday so I had "no chance" to work on my computer. And as soon as possible I got Marcelles "reply" - again almost the same thought of photo. Marcelle once again convinced me to take the photo I'd already chosen - because it was my first thought and just due to the fact we both had the same idea I shouldn't take another one. It shows how similar we think :)

This weeks theme is chosen by Marcelle and it's called "Black and White" - so see what the South African and German Girl did:

This is Marcelles photo: I love the clearness and the sharpness of the halms in front and the blurring in the background - so rich in contrast and if I were Marcelle I would print this photo on canvas. I am totally in love with that photo. Well done Marcelle - BRILLIANT! This is the kind of photos I adore.




Now our diptych: (click to enlarge)



And this is my photo:



Now off to eliminate the mess the thunderstorm left last night - omg I was sooo proud of my garden yesterday afternoon - everything looked so nice and in the late evening we had a terrible thunderstorm with biiiiiig hailstones.... Funny thing was I visited a girl friend in the west of Munich and we sat outside the whole evening and when I called Achim on my way home he told me about that thunderstorm - 20 km difference and such a different weather - unbelievable......

7 Kommentare:

  1. I LOVE both your photos this week and can't believe how in sync you girls are...def photos worth printing and framing!
    xxx
    A

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful. Both of them. As I said to Marcelle, they could almost have been the same photo taken from different angles.

    Amazing how in tune you two are.

    Stunning stunning pics!

    You go girls!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Do u know what...u forgot the logo..LOL
    and....you didnt send me your photo only the combined ones so I didnt put our pics up in the bigger formate and didnt only want mine and not yours up.

    We did a good team job once again!!

    It stormed here as well last night...

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ohhhhhhhhh look HOW SIMILAR your photos are!!!! That's crazy! It's crazy how similar team members think alike! These are wonderful photos of your theme and you guys did a great job.

    Sorry about your garden - I know the feeling to prize something and have the elements dash it to bits!!!! Darn. BTW, I LOVED your 12 on 12 - how FUN to see what you see everyday - you did a GREAT JOB and think I'll join in next time - how fun is that. Thanks for always coming by for a visit - love having you. Wish we were closer!!!!!! Have a great day.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. oh my word. you girls are connected in the photo mind. that is toooo funny., Both are such lovely shots.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. amazing that you two shot such similar photos, kerstin! the lines in both are lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. What a coincidence. It makes for a good team up doesn't it?? And from two such different places on Earth! Excellent.

    May I say that I also LOVE your shell banner!

    AntwortenLöschen