Donnerstag, 1. Juli 2010

team up thursday - week 8

Awww how time flies by - unbelievable we are doing team up thursday for the 8th time...

This weeks' theme is chosen by Marcelle and we have: seeing double:



Today I think no words have to be add how alike Marcelle and I think sometimes. When I saw Marcelles photo I first thought I have to choose another photo because the idea of the sunbeds was exacly what I had in my mind when I first heard about the theme. So I scanned a lot of my photos and found an image which I "created" a few ywars ago but after talking to Marcelle she did persuade me to hold on with my first idea although my photo is very similar to hers.

I love Marcelles photo as it is perfect to me - the two identical sunbeds with the same pattern and green in it - the green grass and the green frame - BRILLIANT!

My photo is taken on our Turkey holiday in April this year and when you take a close look you see the sunbeds are not identical as on the right hand-side the sunbed has a mattres or ped on it.


Let me show the photo who didn't make the cut:
This is my little niece and somewhere along the way I played around with photoshop and this is what came out:

6 Kommentare:

  1. I love these photos Kersin and I love the fact that you and Marcelle think so alike, it shows a good team and two people who are in tune with each other and is what makes you such good friends.
    xxx
    A

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Kerstin I think its fantastic that we once again had the same thing in mind.
    When we did the yellow theme you had the same as me in mind then again and changed it, I didn't want you to have to change your idea, as I think it shows how we think.
    Now for the next 4 topics...send me two and I'll send u two..
    We have to start thinking of next week now.

    I noticed the pillow on the one bed!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Kerstin -
    I LOVE YOUR THEME and your PHOTOS!!!! You both do an amazing job of thinking 'the same' (Corey and I both did the same this week!) and coming up with GREAT photos. Both your photos this week make me want to take a rest and suggest relaxation and that's delicious to me!!!! THANK YOU for your sweet comments on my blog-pad and especially for playing along.

    BTW: Your niece is SO ADORABLE and your Photoshop experience is so FUN - I LOVE IT! GREAT JOB. Have a wonderful day!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love these two photo's. Interesting how we are all alike this week.

    I do like your perspective of the photo tho - from the back. I love taking pics from behind - seems to add a different dimension to the picture.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. isn't that funny when it happens? melody and i both took photos of bananas one week:). perfect illustrations of the theme for both of you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. too funny that you both chose the same thing. WOW! I adore your shot...I want to be there.

    AntwortenLöschen