Freitag, 23. Juli 2010

Wasps and flowers.....

So and here we have the weekend again - yesterday I visited my friend and she has visitors in her garden::








I LOVE the photo in the middle - a funny one :)
















And what do I have in my garden? Flowers :)







Oh no - I can see a bee......

I have a tough photoshooting to do this evening - an afterwork party with lots of bands and one famous german band "Ich und Ich" (which I like very much) and today I got told that the party is going to end up at 07.00 am saturday morning with a breakfast - and I was asked to do photos as long as I can.....


1 Kommentar:

  1. What stunning, stunning photo's so well caught. I dont have the patience to sit and wait for those moments like you do...thats a talent in itself.
    You going to have a ball with all the celebs this evening that 7.30am will arrive before you know it..drink lots of R~E~D bull..lol

    I went for a 7km run now, my partner was not feeling strong this morning so stopped at the 4km mark...I am going to train mommy in half an hour then sit and finish the editing...gosh that takes the time..

    AntwortenLöschen