Mittwoch, 4. August 2010

Team up thursday - week 13


 This weeks' theme is chosen by me and it is: STONES....

This is what came to Marcelles mind: Isn't it AMAZING???????


I love the naturalness and the colours of Marcelles photo - big ones and small ones - thick ones and flat ones - its no natural! See how different the colours are - even they are not in such different colours - a very "warm coloured photo".
I think stones like in that photo can be soooo beautiful - how often do I walk by those stones without recognizing them. Beautiful shot Marcelle - WELL DONE!!!!


Mine is a little boring as  I was sooo busy lately and I had to do lots of work - that means (and I hate it to say again) I didn't had the time  I wanted to spend  in this weeks theme so here we go:



 Achim and I bought this stones in South America last year when we were on holidays - they are pretended to be gemstones - okay I have no clue if they are or not. I simply love the colours and the pattern.

"Here we are together":
 


Couldn't decide which photo I should choose




14 Kommentare:

  1. I'm loving your photos - love the contrast of 'natural' compared to the polished look. The colors are amazing -the purple accents all the other natural colors - makes it pop! Your presentation is beautiful - very, very pretty. I think there's a kid in everyone of us BECAUSE I could hold them and shuffle them around in my hands - therapeutic. LOVELY, LADIES!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. boring....NEVER! they are both GREAT shots. i want to touch them. :) I adore the purple one. Great choice in theme.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. YOUR PICTURE IS FAR FAR FROM BORING...
    Yours has a story...
    Mine are stones in my garden..now that is boring.

    I see I am not thinking out of the box with many of our themes...I need to look into that area...and know I will learn lots from being your partner in TUT.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love the shot - I agree with Marcelle - I just don't see boring here? Well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I loved both of your choices, different but each striking in it's own way.
    The purple one is my favourite as well.
    I see that you take so many photos, I need to learn a lesson in that as well.
    Thanks for visiting the journalingjunkie blog but unless you're very interested in scrapbooking my personal blog is at www.semplydone.blogspot.com
    That's where I posted my TUT.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Fantastic photos again this week from both of you - I love watching your journey together, your themes are always so much fun - another great week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful photos - , I love the lighting and colour in the gemstones, and Marcelles stones have great texture!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Great pictures - both of them in their own way.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Both are beautiful! The color on yours is gorgeous and the texture on Marcelles is awesome. Great week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I love them side by side in the dip. Their contrast in both selections is really accentuated in that one. Great job, team.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. such variety in a simple theme -- a lovely contrast between the vibrant colors of your stones and the earthy tones of marcelle's.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I want to know how you get such a completely white background? Is that a stupid question?

    I think your photo is stunning. Vibrant. Stands out in a crowd. Shows individuality. Stunning. Interesting how we interepret our theme's each week and how similar each photo is - or in this case world's apart.

    I'm loving the challenge and learning how to take better photos.

    You definately inspire me. Thank you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Sorry, just realised that the link on my name is to my private blog - not the TUT one. this is the TUT one - http://scrappy-time.blogspot.com - i post my Proj 365 there too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Absolutely beautiful! I love the contrast in colors and textures! Great team up!

    AntwortenLöschen