Montag, 9. August 2010

This is my 100 th post - didn't think I would do it ....

I am a little proud of myself as I never expected to do this blog in a (kind of) regular basis. Nevertheless I have to say that I am going to change my challenge - the 365 days with Philippina - blog. I think I have some news for you when I tell you that I am proud "mommy" of two labrador retrievers for exacly 48 hours now and they keep me sooo busy right now - Its like having two babies ( I think so) and for that reason I think I won't have the time to show Philippina around - instead I will have two new "models" - BEN and MAX.
Ben is born on May 4th and Max on April 17th this year and they give me a feeling I never had before. The feeling of "I am desperately needed" - oh how I love that. And even in the moment they keep me busy with teaching them to give signs when they need to pee and to poo - and everything else.
So please forgive me Philippina - maybe I can continue next year - my new challenge is "My first 365 days with Ben and Max"

Photos will follow tomorrow.... and link will be shown as well

2 Kommentare:

  1. I am so sad to hear this news about Philippina, I was so enjoying her and think you can do more with her than Ben and Max....but its up to you...just sad.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. They are sooo sweet and you ain't a kiddin' that they'll keep ya steppin'...LOL so very much like my Hercules, even bday is close, april 15th his was. if they hate thunder storms you'll really be in for it! Herky always went under the bed until he got so big that the bed would rise with him tryin' to get under it! LOL HE learned that the kitchen table worked much better.

    AntwortenLöschen