Donnerstag, 23. September 2010

team up thursday - break

yes - again its thursday again and today I have no photo uploaded : /.....

Marcelle and I have decided to "take a TUT break" - which doesn't mean we won't join this challenge anymore.
Its that in the next weeks Marcelle and I don't have the time we need to do that proper. I am in the middle of a complete house alteration and everyone who did something like that can imagine that there is not a little space of time for something like that. Instead of my TUT I will update you with some photos about my building site that you all can see in what kind of mess I am "living" right now. But with a lot of  fantasy I can see its worth it all - all the dust and dirt and the noises and people walking through my house...

Neither I have the time nor I have any good ideas for themes - it breaks my heart because I have to stop for a while but I want to to this challenge accurate and not with pressure in my mind. I want to take time and think about the themes and not pick one just because we need a weeky's theme.




Thats hows my living room looks like right now : /


I want to thank all my TUT friends very very much for the last few month - for your company - for your always positive comments - for your  inspiration - for your  support in any way - for your  "just being here" - for your I think I can call "kind of friendship" - for everything. You all pushed me in the right way - I now know exactly what I want to do - I want to improve my photography and want to change my lack of knowledge in knowledge.

A special thank you goes to my TUT partner Marcelle - she always lifted me up with her comments - with her photos - with everything. Thank you Marcelle and lets "come togehter" in 2011 :)


5 Kommentare:

  1. Your life took an unexpected turn when you added two beautiful * children * to your life...and now the alterations and the new house you bought..oh dont forget your photography job that keeps you busy as well...You do have your hands full and I totally understand this and can see why you need a break....I could have gone on a few more weeks but then as I said in my blog it too would have become difficult for me...so NOW is as good time as any to take this break...we sit together next year Feb and see how we feel about starting again....
    I LOVED HAVING U AS A PARTNER....you and I thought so alike....and I would love us to be partners again in the future if things work out...
    I have to be honest I was worried when we started this 20 weeks ago that I would let you down while I was on holiday...now I can relax as that pressure will be off me.

    Your photography skills are amazing,....Ek het jou baie lief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I WILL MISS YOU GUYS - but looks like you have your hands full of EXCITEMENT at the moment. It will be FUN to watch your remodel job continue - be sure and show us some photos!!!

    I'm without a partner for the past three weeks and I've missed playing along. Hope to be back next week when her computer is fixed.

    KEEP IN TOUCH - I'LL BE BACK TO CHECK ON YOU!!!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. We will miss the inspiration that we always get from looking at your photos. I wish you lots of strength for the building...it is usually a messy business;-D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. We will miss you both but you are most def doing the right thing - this challenge is about fun not stress, so enjoy your break and look forward to seeing you join in again in the new year xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I will miss your pictures, but good luck with the building work!

    AntwortenLöschen