Freitag, 8. Oktober 2010

Sick :(

I am sick - for nearly 10 days now I feel sick with sore throat - running nose, headache and feeling tired all the time so I went to the doc today who gave me a prescription with lots of pills and antibiotics and told me to stay in bed for 3 days! Funny she  - isn't she? Told her whats going in here and she said I should stay 5 days in bed instead of 3 - hehe....

Now I am not in bed but with comfort clothes on and every now and then I jump into bed and get off again - my little wee ones don't know how to handle that - but are very nice and don't do the nonsense they normally do. Maybe they feel that "mum" isnt't feeling well......

When I looked in the mirror this morning I saw a face and told myself : I don't know you but I will clean you anyway - LOL. Seems my cold and the nights with less sleep and all other facts are leaving signs :(


Wishing all my blogger friends a nice and lovely weekend - will try to rest a little more as I need to be back on my feet again soon. See you all next week :)

5 Kommentare:

  1. I'm SO SORRY you're SICK - I don't like that either. Sometimes it's nice to have an excuse to stay in bed - maybe NOT!!!!! Get better quick - those pills will help that along.

    LOVE YOUR PHOTO - beautifully done and love the gray-colors.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You are so so funny the way you write, I love reading your words as they make me smile...and sometimes even laugh...the expressions you use.,...they are the best.

    Feel better soon my friend...take Dr's advice ( LOL ) and stay in bed...like I would!!!

    Have great weekend. chat via BB.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I did notice that you were quiet, but just thought you'd got busy. Shame so sorry to read that you're not feeling well. It is horrible, just as well the children are being gentle with you.
    Feel better soon.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Sorry to hear that you feel like CRAP...be a good girl n take ur meds n rest! As for the wee ones, trust me they know.
    I used the word crap cuz I myself am now on my 4th week of the same feelin'...just can't seem to shake dis cold.
    Hope you feel better soon!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hope the weekend of rest sorted out the horrible cold or flu you had.

    AntwortenLöschen