Samstag, 2. Oktober 2010

yes - she is back again and hopefully will stay......

A million thanks to my always positive and inspiring friend and TUT partner Marcelle I cannot resist to join the 365 days challenge - found out I need to do something for me and what helps me though the tough and hectic time I have right now is grabbing my camera and doing photos. So I won't talk a lot about it - I start right now:

This are my first two photos for this challenge:

first is my daily newspaper which I read with two cups of coffee every morning  - second is a blog of a "blogger friend" (you know who you are ;)) - I am always impressed by her photos and her way of blogging
I will upload and show my photos once a week - so keep your fingers crossed I will continue til Oct 01st 2011 :)


4 Kommentare:

  1. I think that header photo of yours is so amazing it gets me each time I come to visit your blog and see ~ the beauty that you captured so well...I love Autumn in Germany...its so beautiful, besides the cold temps.

    I am so pleased to see you have joined the 365 project...we need to do things for ourselves...so welcome..and keep going.

    I also love that blogger you photographed...she is amazing amazing amazing...I wish I could walk behind her and watch how she shoots and learn from her....

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I am delighted that you are joining the 365 challenge.
    I started on the 1st of January and most days am still loving it. It is a great snapshot of daily life. I journal on them in photoshop elements and then put them into an ordinary slide in photo album.
    Could you give a link to the blogger you showcased, unless her blog is private.
    You're welcome to email me eyeore at telkomsa dot net I can mail you an invite to my blog if you're interested?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I have a tremendous amount of admiration for every one who takes on the 365 challenge...mostly because I tend to forget to take my daily photo so often;-D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh how funny!!! When I looked at your photos, I had to blink my eyes a few times to see if I was 'seeing' correctly!!! That's me!!!!! That's funny - but THANKS such an honor to have you even mention my blog!!! Wow, such a huge undertaking - the 365 challenge - I will watch with interest and look forward to seeing your photos, you have such a 'great eye'!!!!!!
    Hugs!

    AntwortenLöschen