Montag, 8. November 2010

I am back.......

...... after more than 6 weeks of sickness I feel way better these days - not good or even healthy - but wayyyy better and I want to let it know the whole world!!!!! Especially my dear blogger friends who asked kindly every now and then how I am feeling - girls - without you I wouldn't feel as "good" as I feel now.

It seems this neverending coughing and sneezing comes to an end - I never had something like that before - started as a cold and ended up in a pneumonia with a broken rib - heavens - what a "journey"....

But I am back and cannot wait to get in touch with you all again - I didn't take much photos these weeks but formy 365 days challenge I pushed myself every day to grab the cam - now I have to upload "3 weeks" of photos---- will take me a few "moments" - but be sure I will do it!

See you these days - cannot wait to come back to all your blogs .....



                

5 Kommentare:

  1. LOVELY PHOTO - love how the red in the page stands out!!!!

    WELCOME BACK! I DID have something like you last year - it took me months to get better. It never turned to pneumonia but it was just as bad - needed bottles and bottles of addictive cough syrup to calm the cough - it was the worst illness I ever had.

    SO GLAD YOU'RE BETTER and back. Think positive thoughts and you will get back to normal faster. DRINK LOTS OF WATER and sleep! Now write!!!!!!! haha.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Welcome back.
    I am glad that you're feeling better.
    I did miss you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Welcome back. I am glad that you are so much better.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. 6 weeks? That's a long time and pretty exhausting I think. Glad to see that you're back!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sooo GLAD to hear that you are feelin' BETTER!

    AntwortenLöschen