Dienstag, 7. Dezember 2010

Already December....

....and I am sooo behind all my things I have to do....This year is going to be one of my most stressfull years ever - but nevertheless I love my life!!!
Still recovering from my third degree burned thumb - it looks awful and I am not going to be a "hand model" anymore (I never thought about that lol). But it looks really bad and I got told by my doc yesterday that it will last over the next year to recover completely. I will never never never caramelize sugar....thats for sure.

But I won't bore you with that story - here last week we had an amazing winter week and I enjoyed every day even driving with the car was horrible. We had lots of snow and it was quite cold - til the weekend and now we have degrees in the plus again and the snow is melting away (sadly).

Some pics of our winter so far:





3 Kommentare:

  1. SO SORRY to hear about your thumb! Darn - I caramelize nuts all the time - yikes. Get better fast, image what the nuts feel like!!!! Ouch! Well, your collages are great - looks like winter is coming to visit AND stay awhile! How are the pups doing? Keep in touch!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful photos.....hope you had a wonderful christmas and that that thumb mends soon
    xxx
    a

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hope your thumb is better! Guess that means your new kitchen broke you in right ;-) Just tryin' to make you laugh.
    Hope you and all your family had a wonderful Christmas and wow...all that snow! Not sure if its true but but local radio said that it was soo bad there in Germany that they put clowns in the airports to entertain the folks?
    The roads...oh my, I totally get where you are at with that one. We had but an inch of snow and I slid in the other lane 4 times on my way to work.
    Have a Grand New Year!

    AntwortenLöschen