Montag, 10. Januar 2011

Let the new year begin.......

.... so I am back!!!!!! Hopefully!!!!!!! I had one wish on new years eve - a little more time for myself and I found out that its not a thing that we can wish - its a thing we have to do for ourselves: TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF - nothing can be more important than taking time for yourself. If you need a rest - take it - if you need a nap - take it - if you are tired- go to bed.
To be honest I am in an age where you can see if you don't have enough time for yourself..... sadly but truely I found out that I am looking "older" these days and I won't complain and whine around - I know the reason for that: Leeeeessss sleeep and leeeeesss time for myself. So I want to change that! NOW! HERE!

Now I want to show you some photos - some photos which are "the reason" for myself looking older - the renovation of the other half of the house we bought. We had a new years party with 11 people and this is my new dining room:


Bildunterschrift hinzufügen
And this is our new half of our living room....






5 Kommentare:

  1. ooooooooooooo so very beautiful. WEll done. :)

    I hope you get lots of YOU time. It is so very important. that is for sure. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. May I just say...WOW!!! It looks beautiful and hope you feel it was worth all the pain to get it done! Also I agree that time for you is a must and wish you well, I so hate to hear that you had such a long recovery. Miss chattin' with ya girl!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. CRAP!!! Wanted to ask ya...what does it say on your drapes?

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. How fun - how beautiful! What a wonderful TIME of the year! Great photos, great memories.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. The renovations sure look worth all the stress and hassle....stunning stunning stunning. Glad to hear 2011 is about you and look forward to seeing more of your beautiful photographs xxx

    AntwortenLöschen