Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2011

My "norwegean girl and boy" are still here.....

....even outside the snow is almost gone - but knowing our weather here very well I am sure snow will be back again... and unless I am not sure about spring definately has arrived my norwegean couple is still in my living room.


As I was really busy yesterday I am totally motivated to go on with that - so there is another project I have to handle - moving my office - means moving from the one half of the house into the other..... steps down - walking through the living room - steps up....and back.....
And there is a lot to carry..... books books books - photos - boxes and and and..... But I really would love to have it done til the char comes tomorrow,,, I don't want to be in a blog when she is doing the cleaning.
But - the other thing is that it is going to be a lovely day outside and my thought is to do the first outside run this year - as I don't really like it to run on the treatmill......there I sweat like hell, light is fake, you don't see yourself moving - always the same picture (running in front of a mirror and notice that your face gets red and more red is not very motivating)

Today I got an invitation for annother blog to read and I have to say that I am totally "in it" - I love to read about others - what they are doing and finally find out about similar situations etc.... So my morning is filled with reading blogs - sometimes I have to be hard with myself  to find my way "back to work".....

I found a link where its easy to pint a book from your blog - I decided to to that with my "travel diary" but thought it would be a nice idea to do that with my blog here - about all the chitter chatter...... I tested it and it says the book will have more than 320 pages...... but then thinking : is it worth to print such chitter chatter???? Will cost about 60 Euros but hey - maybe when I am old and cannot use the computer anymore I am happy to read what touched me in my mid-40ies....LOL

1 Kommentar:

  1. Can you share the link to print your blog please?
    I also love blogging, making friends all over the world, as women there are so many things the same and yet quirky differences inherent to the location too.
    Your couple are beautiful. I would love you to show us how they are displayed please?
    I know Mel prints her blog out at a year at a time.

    AntwortenLöschen