Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2011

Second entry for today....

....as Marcelle reminded me to make an appointment with my hairdresser..... Love her new haircut and I wish I would have the courage to have a short haircut again..... When I was a child I always had short hair and once I did swear: When I am grown up and its my turn to decide - I will have long hair. I never made it to really long hair but way longer that I used to wore it in my childhood.
3 years ago I decided to change colour from blond to dark - first it was a shock and I thought I never ever will do that again - after a few days I started to like it but 6 months later I came "back to the roots" - means blond.
Even I am not as blond as I was in my childhood - I always have to have highlights.
But now take a look and be honest what looks "better"....


4 Kommentare:

  1. I like you blond....I tried longer hair as well, but feel for me the shorter hair makes me look younger and also easier with teaching, going to gym and running...The German ladies around me don't like my hair, they are typical women who think that a woman must have long hair...or longer hair...
    But I like the shorter hair for myself, so not that worried what they or anyone else think.
    YOU have to be happy with what you decided...so go and have a good experience at the hairdresser.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I had my hair cut short when I was 16, around 30 I had it long for a while but it wasn't "me".
    I don't really know you long enough to say which is better, both look good, but quite different.
    What did hubby say?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I like your blond hair better! but how did you manage to get back from black to blond?
    I always have the urge to cut my long hair short and every few years I do it and then I'm like "crap, why did I do that" because I have curls and I never, never, never manage to make it look like the hairdresser *lol*

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I'm not sure I've ever seen a photo of you....so I can't say which I like better, but....I think it looks nice in this photo. :)

    AntwortenLöschen