Montag, 18. April 2011

New ideas..... challenges....

Bang - I am back on track (or something like this). I feel sooo good these times I think I am weather addicted (nice weather addicted). I feel so much more relaxed when the sun is out and the weather is nice. I am so much more motivated and even the weather is good and I should be outside the whole day I am inspired with work and doing the house cleaning. So this morning I have finished my piano class (its just this week that I am doing my piano class in the morning) I will re- organize my office and my desk (bitterly needed) - will sort out some cupboards and more things and then will go and buy some spring flowers.

Did my morning walk with the dogs and now off to the piano class and in the late afternoon I will meet a friend for a 10 km run. Looking forward for that as I didn't run with others for almost a year.

We had a great weekend with sun but not so high temperatures but we could use the time to do some gardening. Saturday we were invited for dinner by friends and took our dogs with and what can I say: They were the best dogs ever. After we came in they immediately did "vanish" under the table and weren't seen the whole evening. So good dogs :) (Proud "mum" is speaking). So now off and back later to post a few pics from the weekend....







1 Kommentar: