Dienstag, 17. April 2012

Sorting out photos and reflecting holidays.....

This is a thing I wanted to do years ago - checking my photos and deleting all those who aren't worth keeping them - for example the blurry ones - the double ones, the bad light ones..... Its really hard to check more than 50.000 photos which are on my hard drive.... So by checking them I  - again - am interrupted by the thought doing some collages which I want to have on my "travel blog" I am doing.  And hopefully one day I am able to print it as a book - I sooo love the idea to have a printed travel blog with not just text. So another project for this year....

Here are my first collages - Holidays in Australia back in November 2006- there is New Zealand, Canada, South Africa, South America, North America and Egypt on my "to do" list...





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen