Montag, 18. März 2013

BAAAAACK on "TUT"



Hiiii there - after almost a year of not blogging and after almost 2 years of quit "TUT" - my partner Marcelle and I am back here....
I am very excited of starting "team up thursday" again and cannot wait til thursday to upload our photo.
I know its been a while I posted things on here but I think this "project" will keep me doing photoshots and taking photos more again.
This weeks theme is - nooo I won't tell you anything til thursday - so lets see what Marcelle and I are having in mind.
Cheers for now and see you

1 Kommentar:

  1. I'm very excited to be doing TUT again...
    First week wont be good from my side as just got back from a 3 week holiday in beautiful sunshine and struggling with the cold and snow.
    But I promise...will improve...:)

    AntwortenLöschen