Sonntag, 17. Januar 2010

Weeeeekend.....



Here we go - spring time! After a few days with grey sky I thought I would warm up me (and you) with a flower pic. I love those and cannot wait to see them in my garden again....

Weekend is almost over - we had a nice one: Friday afternoon I've done a cool photoshooting with two woman - turned out very good and later on I went to visit a friend of mine who owns two little cats (they`re half a year old). They are sooo cute and as I had my cam with they were nice models too. Pics are  safed on my pc and as I write this on my lappy I will upload one or two  cat pics tomorrow.  We had a long chat and laughters and I went home at 7 pm. Did myself a nice dinner and hub had his own.
Yesterday I had to work on the pic I`ve done the day before and in the evening we met a girl friend and went to a small theater to see "Ottfried Fischer". He's an actor and a comedian and every now and then he performs in small theaters. I loved him when he was an actor and he "played" a grown up "boy" who was working as a police officer and still lived at home with his "Mama"...   Mama gave up that he someday will find a woman and lives his own life but for whatever reasons every time he comes home and introduces Mama a woman Mama gets very angry and jealous.  This is soooo funny because one of our friends lives the same life. Living with his mum since he was born (and now he's almost 50) he always tries to "break out" of this life but he cant..... Poor "boy". I even cant imagine living with my parents - although I love them to bits. What is a man like him thinking? For me it's not normal - sorry for that but you have to live your own life and you can't when living with your mum instead of a girl friend or whatever.
Since wednesday during the day I am eating a lot (I can't imagine having eaten soo much the last times) and you know what: Every day I am loosing weight. I have to say that I eat healthy things - lots of fruits and veggies and I almost banned bread (I am a bread lover - most of the time I eat bread - morning, lunch, dinner, inbetween... bread is my life and so it's not easy for me to give that up). Today I think we will go out for a long walk - visit my mother in law and later on maybe going to the movies - I would love to see "The woman pope" - read the book and it was great!

1 Kommentar:

  1. sounds like u had a great weekend that side of Germany, our was lovely as well...

    BTW dont weigh yourself daily...its a bad habit I got myself into, makes one become so obsessed with your weight...I'm going to do it 2x a week only...so this is new for me as well and will be hard, but one gains if you eat foods with salt, or your monthly's are due etc and its nothing worse than seeing a gain and soon you will see on...and then through the more eating to the wind...so try not do that daily...please.
    I eat 2 slices of bread a day still..but good filling bread like Rye, never white anything...and not bread.

    Looking forward to seeing more of you pictures...I too cant wait to see flowers in the gardens again..when is spring in Germany again?

    AntwortenLöschen