Montag, 29. März 2010

Ha Ha....

....said the clown as the king lost his crown...

Last year the week before easter Achim and I did a daytrip to Austria and I "found" the wood carving above. Looks funny, doesn't it?
Wow - another weekend over (and I am happy that it is over - way too much eating and drinking).
Friday evening our neighbours came to say goodbye as they were going to have a week off - unfortunately Achim asked them if they would stay for a bottle of south african red wine and they did - we "killed" two bottles :(
Saturday we went to some garden centers and in the evening we were invited by friends for dinner - cheese and red wine (again) but as I had to drive I didn't had that much.
Yesterday we were invited by a friend of mine and she, Achim and I had some glasses of Prosecco - too much alcohol the last three days and I think I won't have something til ..... let's see.

This morning (after some problems of going up) I was very busy - did some accounting (I have a new programm and now I really love to do the accounting - my former programm was such a crap - it doesn't work as it should and if you call the support they don't give you support at all). Now with the new one it's really easy and I am happy with that.
Sometimes I am wondering how people "think". I did a photoshooting a few weeks ago - I took some photos, some of them had to be edited, I burned all images on a dvd and sent them (with my invocie) via mail. Normally the bills are paid within 14 days - I've waited 3 weeks, 4 weeks, 5 weeks and then I sent an email asking if they received their pics. "Yes" was the answer - "thank you very much - great job". I knew exactly that I put the invoice in the envelope - pics arrived but no invoice? After six weeks I sent another invoice - I've waited 2 weeks, 3 weeks and 4 weeks - nothing. I sent a third invoice last week and got an email today which said why I sent three invoices within 8 weeks - they will pay the next days!!!! Erm - the next days? When will that be exactly? Strange!!!!

Sun is out again - love my garden and the first tulips coming out. Will go outside for my "run" - think a 10 km run is the right thing today...... and off I am

1 Kommentar:

  1. You mentioned to me that I was the only person reading and commenting on your blog..
    Blogs are weird...you have to read other people's blogs and comment and then they come back to read and comment on yours and so you develop friendships.
    I have lots of readers as all are on weightloss journeys so I comment and read their blogs and them mine....find topics you like, if its photography I have lots of those blogs names I can give you to read if you like.

    And did you do 10km run today??

    AntwortenLöschen