Freitag, 19. März 2010

Weekend in front of the door....


Another weekend in front of the door - I really hoped that we will have really spring but right now it doesn't look like that - cloudy sky but at least no snwo (lol).
Yesterday I was at the hairdresser and she "worked on me" for more than 3 hours (was bitterly needed). I have to say the result is great - new highlights and a new cut - I feel great!

Tomorrow evening I have to work - that is one thing I call penalty - working on weekends when Achim is "free". But right not I am not in the position to cancel those photoshootings. And honestly thats my job and I love it to bits!
Next week I will start my project "gardening" - this week I went to some garden centers to get some inspirations and ideas and its still working in my brain. And I've decided to work on my "photographers knowledge" and started a "study" - I hope to get some more knowledge, ideas and inspirations. It will last a year - I can work for that from my computer and they say I need 8 hours a week just to "stay in time line" - so I think that should be to put in execution.
Tomorrow I and hub will start the "golf saison" - we haven't been to the golf course since September last year and I think we are a little bit rusted in. We've booked a weeks holiday in April - a week Turkey with golf classes and everything. Another project I will work for is to get a better handicap - I am just at the beginning of -54 and my plan is to finish this year with a handicap of -38! Roll on competitions.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I've never played golf...weird for me to read that you enjoy it...looks like such a boring game, unless you Tiger Woods...hehehe

    Again you are living my dream...

    Heinz and I are looking at returning to South Africa...so now its lots of talking and for him to find a job back home...we have both been there now and know that Germany is not the place for us, we are far too lonely here....we need to be around people who understand our culture and want to be friends with us...I know had we made friends living here we would stay...but its been 6 years for him and 5 years for me and still we are very alone...I am excited and know it's will take a year or so to happen - even longer, but now i know I will be going back...
    I am going home in November again as my eldest daughter is having her 2nd baby...and needs my help!

    AntwortenLöschen