Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010

Rain in May...

...wash your worries away
take a dose take off your clothes
feel the soft warm spray of the rain in May 

LOL - I cant feel a soft warm spray - I feel a cold shower when going outside...
Yesterday I found some ideas to create own frames for my pictures and I tried to create them.
Today I show the "easy ones" - hope the more difficult ones I can show tomorrow..

I remember that song from the early 80th - performed by Max Werner - think this is/was a "one hit wonder". I loved it that time but I hate it now because it definately doesn't wash my worries away - I am worried about that rainy weather - but this shouldn't become a weather blog so changing the point.

 This pic was taken at the beautiful beach of Marahau in New Zealand - we had such a nice time there. Hub asked a few days ago where I would love to spend our November holiday. I have to say that I normally enjoy my holidays but when it comes to an end I am happy to go home again because I love to be at home. First holiday end where I sat in the plane and cried as sad its over was in Canada in 2005 - then when we flew home from Christchurch I cried half an hour - I was sooo sad - I loved the landscape, the people, the nature - I loved everything and I wish I could return - maybe....


1 Kommentar:

  1. wow that shell photo is really brilliant.
    Well done on playing around with frames, I always frame my photo's in blogs now as it finishes them off ...yours all look great my friend..Like the red as well....creative.

    Thanks so much for your card, so so thrilled to received it today.

    AntwortenLöschen