Dienstag, 15. Juni 2010

12 of the 12th - little late but better now than never.....

 
 




As I would love to join the "12 of the 12th" -project by Marcelle I now post some photos which were taken on the 12th of June. Its a little boring as we sat a long time in the car and drove to the border to the Netherlands to visit Achims uncle who turned 91 on Saturday. We had my sister and brother in law with my 
niece with us and my mother in law too.

 
 
Here we are on the highway in the "Ruhr area"  


















still on the road.....

















seems they had a break down














Here we are in "Goetterswickerham" a very small town directly on the river Rhine.





There are 86 years! in between them.....




I went shopping last week and bought this pair of shoes - love them and want to show you :)








Still didn't feel very well at the weeknd - this bloody cold is hugging me like a ... I don't know...











This is where Achims uncle lives
a very old and nice nursery home.
















Part of the family : left: Achims step mom, his uncle, Achim, my sister and my brother in law and little Ann-Sophie in front.




As Achims uncle thought he had eaten way too much he decided to have a "cognac" afterwards - I don't like cognac but I love the color :)




Where we had our dinner - its called "Wasserschloss Voerde" - nice and very good restaurant downstairs and above there is the registry office.


By night....

Sorry those pictures were not spectacular - next month I try to get my day in photos like it should...
Off to do the scan work the next hours.....





3 Kommentare:

  1. Firstly...am glad u did it even if late.
    Where is the logo?????
    Remember all photo's must be take by you only...
    ( not my rule but the rule of the 12 on the 12th )

    Thanks for sharing your time on the 12th with me, loved seeing your family and finally what your husband looks like, you have kept him a secret...LOL...
    Hope you feeling better now and that you are not going to have as hectic day as you had yesterday.
    Thinking of you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. LOVE your shoes. So sexy. Hope you are feeling a little better by now. Your photo's are really amazing - i will definately be reading you more to pick up photo tips!

    AntwortenLöschen