Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2010

team up thursday - no 5

This weeks theme is chosen by me and its: CUBES

Marcelles photo did blow me away - I sooo love that photo because of the colour - the background and texture - and the idea - for me THIS is a CUBE.


 

And as she mentioned it yesterday: Do you see that we both have "Africa" in/on our photos? Marcelle with her AMARULA-cube and I with my "south african flag colours - cubes" and the frame around. Again without talking to each other we both had identical thoughts while taking our photo - and of course it so fits: Tomorrow the soccer world championship in South Africa starts:







Honestly the first thought by choosing this theme was exactly the photo I took - then I thought its a little boring because everyones first thought would be this game cubes and I tried to find something "special". I did some colorful ice cubes but while taking photos they began to melt away and the photos were not that way I wanted them. And at least I found my way back to my first thought....





See what our other team up thursday friends did this week:

Andrea and Claire
Berta and Corey
Megan and Melody
 Joanna
Cat and Shayne 

7 Kommentare:

  1. Kerstin - your photo is simply stunning! Love the 'alternative' way you see your subjects! Well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love both the photos today...such fun to see the different interpretations of the same theme - those cubes really "pop" on that white background Kerstin and I think the reflection is brilliant. Well done on another fabulous week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. how fun! i love how in both shots, the cubes seem to be almost floating in air -- very cool!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love your colorful cubes and the reflection you created as well as Marcelle's cube that looks like it suspended in mid air! Awesome!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Please will you join in on the new challenge ( another camera one )
    12 on the 12th
    You take photo's to show your day on the 12th of every month and then post 12 of your best ones showing your day....a few can have parts of your body, like your hand holding a mug of coffee...your feet walking somewhere...get the idea.
    I am having a logo made right now and if you are keen will post it to you be Saturday evening so that you have it for Sunday..
    Let me know if you keen...
    And if any of your friends are...your TUT partner as well.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love both shots. :) I adore all the color in your shot, and that fact that you both represented Africa. how cool is that?

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Love the cubes, great colours & textures!

    AntwortenLöschen