Mittwoch, 11. August 2010

My days are filled with being a "mommy" to Max and Ben

How life can change in a second - how life can change when you decide to give two gorgeous puppies a new home.
Believe me or not - I have no more time for myself - i am busy like hell with the new family members - looking for them - give them their meals - entertain them - play with them - walking them - cleaning the floors because of little mishaps :)  - trying to get the doggies to sleep....
I think it takes time to get a routine for my days now and right now Ben and Max need a lot of time and love - away from mum and dad - away from common places - away from lordling and mistress - new mistress and lordling - new home....
Right now they are downstairs and asleep - yipeeeh - after playing in the garden for an hour - and it will give me an hour to do my things I have to do - and the first thing is doing an entry here.

Here are some photos of the "little wee ones"










5 Kommentare:

  1. I can understand that you are busy...one dog is work but two....thats another story. You need a medal for this let me tell you, something I would never have done...but know they giving you joy and thats all that matters in the end.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I think I have got it. Ben has the blue collar and Max has the red one.
    THey are beautiful, but I know just how much work they can be and we only had one.
    Chewing anything left lying around (and I had a toddler at the time)and digging, our Beano totally relandscaped the garden. At least your two have each other so hopefully they will be too busy playing to be destructive.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You will have a lot of fun for years to come! If you are havin' trouble getting them to sleep...get a alarm clock (the wind up kind) the sound of the ticking puts them to sleep.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. OKAY, THAT DOES IT! I'm coming OVER to babysit!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM! I can tell, you're the BEST MOMMY!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. PS. Did you know I'm a CERTIFIED PET NANNY!!!!??????

    AntwortenLöschen