Donnerstag, 12. August 2010

team up thursday - week 14



Here we go again - its "TUT"-time - team up thursday and this week we have strangers....
Fist thought of myself was - whats difficult and tough to take a photo of strangers as everyone you don't know is a stranger - but - hehe - that wasn't that easy. I went to the city center last friday to stroll  and thought I should take a photo of people passing by - but not as easy as thought. Did a few but was not happy with them and then I saw that old man sitting there- a basket in front of himself with a note: Thanks for your support - and I thought: Shall i support him with money or shall I bring him a roll or something to eat? And you know what? I did nothing as I saw that he opened a plastic bag and there were bottles and bottles of alcohol in it - beer, schnaps, wine....

So here we go:


This are "Marcelles strangers":

Its a perfect captured - and I really mean captured - photo. Look at the old lady - and her husband (think he is- lol). Sometimes I love to think about what people think or talk in those moments - are they talking about their day - their children - about the weather or whatever...
I also love all the natural things Marcelle has in her photo - the stones - the wood - the old wall of (I think) a castle or something like this... WELL DONE MARCELLE !!!!



9 Kommentare:

  1. Hello there
    I did my entry so quick this morning as I had to go and train mommy next door...so didnt really get to explain much about our photo's so pleased you did.
    I am doing the 12 on the 12th today so carrying my camera with me ~ as I have a very boring day I am having to be very creative which is not me...but think I will get 12 pics to show tomorrow.

    I am going back to teaching my ladies in Luesel this evening after being away for 6 weeks, need to start earning money as my CT holiday is 11 weeks away now.

    Hope you have a good day.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great great pictures and such a great theme.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful! Everything about the photos are. I also like to people watch - great theme and well executed!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. No! These would NOT be easy to capture - especially doing it without them noticing! Well done, you guys - I love them both! The man next to the statue gives great feeling and texture/the couple a priceless capture! You two make a GREAT team - well, well, done!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I am amazed how often the two of you have very similar content. Both are beautiful in their very own way.
    The old man with the statue coming out of the wall behind him is totally awesome.
    He does look unhappy though...clearly all the alcohol isn't helping him.
    The weather looks great there too.
    Mind you I really can't complain we have had 27C today.
    Lovely images, well done.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. PS. The one thing I thought about was how the statue is showing 'conflict' and the man probably has MUCH conflict in his life as well! Very cool photo. AND with Marcelle's photo - she mentioned how they didn't say a word to each other - well, they probably don't have to as they know each other's thoughts (by that age)!!!! I know sometimes my hubby and I don't even have to talk because we know what each other is thinking!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great photos from both of you....you did well to capture the mood in the photos.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Fantastic captures, think I would be a bit nervous to photograph strangers in case they came up and asked me what I was doing.....maybe with a really long zoom lens lol. Great job both of you, not an easy theme and you capured it brilliantly xxx

    AntwortenLöschen