Donnerstag, 2. September 2010

Team up thursday - week 17

Already thursday again - time for TEAM UP THURSDAY and the theme I've chosen for this week is:

                                                                   LEAVES

Unfortunately we now can wait til the first trees will lose their "clothes" and the streets and everything will be covered with leaves soon. I cannot believe that it is September already and our summer is gone :(
We had some cold days - today its sunny but chilly outside and the first snow is on the way to come down in the German uplands - can you imagine???

But honestly I have to say I love the autumn because of the colours - I LOVE all those colourfull trees and the light is fantastic sometimes (when the sun is out)

So here we have some leaves that were found in my garden - I think its a kind of canadian maple - correct me if I am wrong. I love the colours of the leaves - they are in this colours during the year so its not a sign of autumn with that red-orange.




This is Marcelles' photo - I love the light and  the colours and I am surprised that there are soo many leaves off of the trees - I think here in Munich and the area we don't have as much leaves on the ground as the Hessians have. For me its a perfect "autumn-photo" - which was my original plan when I choose the theme.

Perfect captured Marcelle!!!!





This was my first choice but then I thought I take the other one because of the lovely colour:


11 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful photos! It's hard to believe that it's the start of spring here - it will be lovely to have some daylight after work! Lovely autumn shots, your photos are always inspiring.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ohhhhhh, I love BOTH of your examples - love the rich red color and light on the one you chose and the drop of water on the other photo - nicely done! Marcelle's photo has a neat perspective (down low) and both your photos represent your THEME perfectly! Nice job.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love both your photos kerstin, the last one is brilliant!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful photo. I quite like the second one too. Would have been hard to pick between them. I "think" your bright colored leaf is a Japanese Maple. We have a few trees on our property that have leaves very similar to these. So prety, especially in the fall.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great theme! I think BOTH shots you picked are fabulous. You couldn't go wrong with either one. The light in the shot you went with is amazing. well done. Good job team!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Brilliant captures. Your colours are perfect!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. NO, I can not imagine. Can't imagine snow (good golly), leaves changing yet or even cool weather yet! South Texas is so atypical that we have to enjoy Fall through you. So keep it coming!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Leaves are a subject that hold my heart. Fantastic photos!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. even though i'm not ready for any evidence of fall, both these shots capture the lovely colors so well!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. These are great, the colors of the orange leaves are so vivid. The one with all the ground will be a common sight around here soon. I also love the one with the selective color.

    AntwortenLöschen