Donnerstag, 9. September 2010

team up thursday


This weeks theme was chosen by Marcelle and its....?????? (guess what)

So this week I have to apologize because not one single photo I took turned out like I wanted so I think this week I am not the best TUT partner - sorry Marcelle.

I am not a .....-drinker and for that reasons I don't have.....-mugs - this are my normal - every day - mugs.



Marcelle's photo is just perfect  - I really feel like I am asked what kind of tea I would like to have - this photo makes me feeling to take a  seat and ask for a cup of the tea of the green tea (left) - so beautiful arranged - such a nice mug and such lovely teas  love the black background and the bright colours.
Marcelle this week you "shoot me up" again - BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT PHOTO.










Something on my own account - if you are interested please come over to my blog entry on Saturday September 11th - I have a story to tell about this day - I bet you all know what you've done and where you've been when the two planes hit the twin towers in 2001 - I want to tell you where I've been on that day and what happened to me....

7 Kommentare:

  1. Isn't it interesting how we are always the worst critics of our photos?

    I love your photo - the mugs are so bright and chirpy - exactly what you'd need to drink tea out of, and sprinkling the tealeaves in front. very clever!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I think you']re too tough on yourself. I love what you've done. The tower of cheerful mugs with the sprinkling of tea leaves is fantastic and not something I would have thought of.
    Great job!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Nailed it again this week girls - love the bright vibrant colours in both shots, so different though both equally brilliant. Well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. There is NOTHING NOTHING wrong with your photo....I love it and am so so pleased you are my partner....

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love your photo of your mugs...and think it is just perfect for the challenge. Well done to both of you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love your photo 'Missy'!!! Hush yourself - your mugs are SO colorful and inviting - so HAPPY. Your photos aren't 'what they do for you' BUT, what they do for 'others' and I feel they'll make people happy just to look at them! Great job, you guys. Marcelle's are set off nicely with the back-drop.

    Corey and I had to pass this week with our SUPER-MEGA-BUSY week! See you next week.

    AntwortenLöschen