Dienstag, 1. März 2011

What a lovely morning .....

I woke up to a beautiful morning - sun out - freezing cold but if you wear the right jacket its no problem. I had a lovely weekend with my family around. Friday evening I got picked up at the train station in Fulda by my dad and as we chatted he told me that there would be a little surprise - then I recognized my little niece and my mum.... Hello -what a fun. Little niece was afraid that my train wouldn't be on time as we had some problems on friday. So she wanted to be sure not being in bed when I arrive. LOLOLOL....

We drove home and then my niece decided to sleep over by grandmum and granddad and aunt. So next morning I got "visited" at 7-30 in the morning as Ann-Sophie told me "I was sooooo excited that you are back here in Schlüchtern, I couldn't sleep much longer" Bless her!!!!!!!! I visited my grandmum at the nursery home and later we had that "carnival event" .About 400 people attended that second carnival event and the crowd was in a fantastic mood. I nearly died of laughing by some really fantastic protagonists.... I had a great evening and even it was just for two days I really enjoyed my days at home again. 

Today I have lots to do - a few minutes ago I jumped into my car - battery flat!!! So it seems I won't get everything done. Right now I am waiting for "heeeellllppp"- should arrive within the next 60 mins... Fingers crossed.

For all who are interested in Max: He is almost the "old" again - no - better - he is soooo active and runs around - jumps around (even he shouldn't). I am soo happy that it seems this surgery was the best thing we could do for him. I had doubts about it but it seems he is almost painfree (and this the first time in his life - thats what the vet is saying and thinking).


Have a great day everybody - and don't forget - I will be lurking around on your blogs :)

3 Kommentare:

  1. I'm so glad you had a fantastic time back home...can imagine your family loved having you around them.....so special.
    Great that Max is better than his old self. Sorry about the flat battery, frustration for sure.
    Today I am off to have my nails done, then run with neighbor for 5km, get dinner going and then off to Folkenrod to teach my ladies...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, sounds like you had a wonderful time. Getting together with family should be a great experience.
    Delighted to hear that Max is back!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Glad to hear that you had a blast with your family!!! Dead battery? Oh my...I can relate. The last snow left many cinders on the road and some found the way to my windshield, a crack. I made an appointment to get it fixed but before that I went to town and hit bumpy roads. You guessed it ...the crack grew! No more fixing, now it needs replaced! Kinda sad as my great job will soon end, was a temp gig. Happy to hear that Max is almost back to his old self! Have a wonderful week and don't work tooo hard ;o)

    AntwortenLöschen